Before sharing Dr.Abdul Kalam's quotes, I would like to recollect the works done by me in the past one year. Thank you friends, for visiting my blogs and encouraging me to achieve my goals.
I have started 3 blogs. This blog is my 1st one. The 2nd one is my cookbook and the 3rd one is a blog about my favourite God Lord Krishna.
I have created many PPS shows on Ramayana, Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam, Samprokshanam of our village temple (which can be seen as a slideshow in this blog), Faith in GOD, Sri Krishna, Srimad Andavan's visit to Coimbatore, Narasimha avatar etc. I have uploaded my presentations here.
I have sung many songs in the great website kaumaram.
Sung Sri Krishna avatar and Sri Mukundamala and you can hear it here.
Sung Radhakrishnashtak in another great website radhavallabh.
Conducted 5 events in my cookery blog.
My memorable 3 featured interviews in forums and sites:
1. Interview in Solkadi
2. Interview in Food-india &
3. Interview in Naarisakhi
Now, few energetic quotes of Dr.APJ which also encouraged me to do something useful.
1. Those who cannot work with their hearts achieve but a hollow, half-hearted success that breeds bitterness all around.
2. We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us.
3. You have to dream before your dreams can come true.
4. As a child of God, I am greater than anything that can happen to me.
5. Life is a difficult game. You can win it only by retaining your birthright to be a person.
6. Climbing to the top demands strength, whether it is to the top of Mount Everest or to the top of your career.
7. Do we not realize that self respect comes with self reliance?
8. God, our Creator, has stored within our minds and personalities, great potential strength and ability. Prayer helps us tap and develop these powers.
9. Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success.
10. To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal.